Accessibility Statement for healthcareteamtraining.com
COGNIZENSE LLP is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
COGNIZENSE LLP takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of healthcareteamtraining.com:
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- We audit our site every 3 months using compliancy testing plugins and all results are implemented if feasible.
- Accessibility options for the visually impaired are available as user selectable preferences in desktop browsers.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. healthcareteamtraining.com is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Accessibility options are available by clicking the icon in the bottom left of the screen
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of healthcareteamtraining.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on the site:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: 101 Rose Street South Lane, Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
We try to respond to feedback within 24 hours.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
healthcareteamtraining.com is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies: No specific technologies.
healthcareteamtraining.com is not compatible with:
- Accessibility features will only work with current generation desktop browsers and no guarantee can be made for other devices.
Accessibility of healthcareteamtraining.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of healthcareteamtraining.com, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for healthcareteamtraining.com:
- eLearning content: Training opens in a lightbox overlay – this overlay is not based on an HTML webpage and thus accessibility features may not be available for this content. This is a limitation of the software used. PDF downloads of the training content are available upon request.
COGNIZENSE LLP assessed the accessibility of healthcareteamtraining.com by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
This statement was created on 20 July 2020 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.